TGV Lyria runs at speeds of up to 200mph from Paris to cities across Switzerland including Geneva, Zurich, Interlaken and Lausanne.
By train, Switzerland is never too far away!
TGV Lyria trains operate daily, linking Switzerland’s main cities with Paris:
- Paris Gare de Lyon <=> Geneva in 3h05* - 9 return trips per day.
- Paris Gare de Lyon <=> Lausanne/Bern - up to 4 return trips per day from/to Lausanne and 1 return trip from/to Bern.
- Paris Gare de Lyon <=> Bâle <=> Zurich - up to 6 return trips per day.
*Fastest journey time
The TGV Lyria ’Summer’ and ‘Winter’ services connect Paris with the Swiss cantons of Vaud, Valais and Grisons:
- From December until the end of March, the TGV Lyria ‘Winter’ service connects Paris with Montreux, Aigle, Martigny, Sion, Sierre, Loèche, Viège and Brigue (There are 3 return trips per day). Connecting train and bus services are available to transport passengers to the ski resorts.
- From July until the end of August, the TGV Lyria ‘Summer’service operates between Paris and the picturesque canton of Vaud (Château-d’Oex, Leysin, les Diablerets, Villars ...) and the Valais region (Verbier, Crans Montana, Loèche-les-Bains, Saas Fee, Zermatt ...). There are 3 return trips per day.